D'Agostino's Hair Salon - Personalized, Precision Hair Care in Crystal Lake, IL
RSS

Recent Posts

Please vote for my business!! It's easy!!!
Beauty Show
New Services
Pictures Loaded!
Pictures of salon soon

Categories

News
startup
powered by

My Blog

Please vote for my business!! It's easy!!!

Hello Everyone!  Chase Bank is sponsoring Mission Main Street to help small businesses with grants.  I have submitted an essay.  To enter the pool for selection I must receive 250 votes which seems pretty attainable.  Voting takes only a few seconds so if you would please follow this link:  https://www.missionmainstreetgrants.com/vote and enter in my zip code: 60014 you should see my salon name and be able to cast your vote. Thanks for all the help it is most appreciated.

6 Comments to Please vote for my business!! It's easy!!!:

Comments RSS
+565 on Monday, April 23, 2018 10:54 PM
323
Reply to comment

best essay writing company on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 2:03 AM
Please vote for my business, great and effective methods always about sponsoring mission and selection great effort. I am getting here dagostinoshairsalon about the essay submitting, keep follow and get more info.
Reply to comment

Mr Hami on Thursday, April 26, 2018 11:43 PM
The genre stretching the better collection duplication to be sound effects always,heading off to follow
Reply to comment

do my paper for me on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 3:57 AM
This is a good time to watch upcoming beauty show. To get the complete information in this regard. We can get more information about this upcoming beauty show through this blog.
Reply to comment

online dissertation help on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 3:59 AM
Appreciated perusing the article above This article is followed by many people to find reviews. every post needed for understanding your? website shared new concepts. Then all the people enjoyed with the great values and pages.
Reply to comment

sudoku online on Monday, May 28, 2018 3:40 AM
It is really very amazing and nice to play play sudoku online free on internet without any register and download.
Reply to comment